Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltic Liners Ltd and www.sicrewing.com

Hi

I am trying to find out if either Baltic Liners Ltd or their recruiting site www.sicrewing.com are legitimate companies. I had applied for a job and after receiving an email confirming that o got a job, I want toake sure that the companies are legitimate before paying the agents fees. I am worried because I can not find any further information on the companies online and the fact that both companies and their affiliates listed on the Baltic Liners Ltd website are all using gmail accounts has me rather worried. Are there no websites that can inform on yhr authenticity of these companies or has anyone had or heard anything about these sites. Also the fact that the two people that posted information regarding those companies on this website were both banned there after also has me concerned. If anyone can assist, I would be truely grateful.

Big Fraud. One of my juniors got trapped in their offer and lost money. Don't go for any of them

Comment

• Don Stevo
      Don Stevo commented
      Editing a comment
      But some one posted that he got employed by Baltic liners ltd and am currently waiting for their invitation letter to start working with them...please give me your evidence of saying that its fraud so that I can take heed...do not comment if you have not work with them

@don I just received an email from them too, though I v not paid yet I need a trust worthy confirmation.

Comment

Comment

• Rahulbhan
        Rahulbhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you pay or just ignored them

• Rahulbhan
        Rahulbhan commented
        Editing a comment
        mrkayofficial I have also received the letter from them wanna know if it's real or fake.

Hi guys what's the status I also got the job offer from them.

Comment

Hey Guys I also received the Acceptance letter and wondering asking for recruitment fee without any interview or contact details so that i can call them back to find out regarding this.

Comment

Hi guys i received a job offer letter from SICrewing bh i have emailed Balticliners and asked whats the way forward since i only have 10days to my said departure date and they told they can push my departure date forward but as for now they cant proceed with anything concerning my travel arrangements until they say so(SICrewing)

Comment

please advice through your experiences. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X