No announcement yet.

Lincoln Royal Cruises

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln Royal Cruises

Dear Sir,
    There was huge recruitment drive was conducted in Banaglore, Mumbai and other cities for the recruitment of staffs for Lincoln Royal Cruises, UK for their upcoming vessel Seagate 2.
    When I checked with their website, it looks genuine and the email address they provided also ends with "" and given many of their contact addresses and email of the branches across the world. But I suspect many things as follows;
    1. There is no option in the website for making online booking.
    2. Unable to track them in google map.
    3. Other than their own website, we cannot find the details of these cruise line in anywhere in internet.
    4. I have called many of the contact numbers mentioned in their websites but none of the number neither attended nor in service.
    Because of these reasons, I am really confused whether this company is existing or not. Many of my friends are already submitted their Passport to the agency in Inida (Pushpa Enterprises, Mumbai) and agency assuring that this recruitment is free of cost and no service charge is required except for Medical and TOEC EXAM and CDC.
    Their website link as follows;
    Please advise what to do on this.

midhungeorge86 Never heard of them. This might help:​

The website was registered in April-2017 and it says, they are working from 2012!!!
      I have not seen any cruise ship named after this company- FRAUD ALERT​
      midhungeorge86 -Thank You for submitting the info. This will help others.
      Attached Files

There is huge recruitment going on india for lincoln royal cruises for various recruitment conducted by two agencies in Mumbai,The places of interview was held goa, mumbai,banglore,cochin.salem recently.Any one knows about this company. there is web site also about this company.pse confirm is it fraud or sormething other activities