Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courses and jobs that i can opt for getting shore job

dear sir,

I got myself selected in Anglo Eastern for GME course and also got sponsorship from them.
    I am concerned to know if at any point of career at sea if circumstances did not allow me to continue career at sea, what are the options offshore and what are the courses that i can do to get a good job and decent salary too.
    Courses that i am aware are:

1. MBA
    2. LLB
    3. Surveyor / inspector

Pl. let me know what other options are there, considering my sea career will last for at least 5-7 years.

I would prithee all senior members to please help me.

Kind Regards,
    Kunal Sharma
    Mail : er.kunalme@gmail.com

The courses you mentioned are most popular and MBA and LLB has sub-streams to choose from different career paths. Apart from this, you can opt for SIRE inspector course, Facility management posts, Consultant etc.
    The Salary will depend on the additional courses you are opting for and till what rank (sea experience) you are sailing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anish View Post
      The courses you mentioned are most popular and MBA and LLB has sub-streams to choose from different career paths. Apart from this, you can opt for SIRE inspector course, Facility management posts, Consultant etc.
      The Salary will depend on the additional courses you are opting for and till what rank (sea experience) you are sailing.
      It's clear to me now.
      Last edited by ambrose; 09-14-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X