No announcement yet.

Question about Graduate marine engineering course and Sponsership test in india

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Graduate marine engineering course and Sponsership test in india

sir ,
    I need information about graduate marine engineering courses (1 year) ,which the Institute offers this courses and please can you provide the list of major companies which provides sponsership test.I have searched many websites and contacting some institute like( great eastern institute ,vishwakarma institute)but institute not give me full information,please give reply to this query.

Here are the list of institutes that are offering GME courses >> http://www.marineinsight.com/careers...urse-in-india/

(However, do note that this is an old article, so please confirm with the respective institutes.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Arpit Thakur
      Arpit Thakur commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir it help me about to known the recognized institutes .sir please also suggest which institute conduct sponsership test.

• Arpit Thakur
      Arpit Thakur commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the best thing to join GME course,to clear sponsorship test or direct admission.I Had just seen in the notification of MERI institute for GME course its for non sponsored candidates( walk in interview for admission on 7th jan 2015).

@Arpit:

Try for Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy. Univan Maritime or Great Eastern College.They provide sponsorship opportunities.

Best of Luck

Comment

• Arpit Thakur
      Arpit Thakur commented
      Editing a comment
      @deepak
      thanks deepak

What is the best thing to join GME course,to clear sponsorship test or direct admission.I Had just seen in the notification of MERI institute for GME course its for non sponsored candidates( walk in interview for admission on 7th jan 2015).

Comment

Working...
    X