need help with test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with test

Yesterday i had an interview in company.They give me task to create a test for future candidates(engine cadets).Test must include 25-30 questions with short answers( 3-4 answers for 1 question but correct answer only 1) Candidate must have a basic knowledge in math,physics,termodinamic,safety or general drill etc , to answer the question
    HELP PLEASE

What post the interview was for?

Comment

Which company sir

Comment

Actually I am searching for a job (engine cadet) that's why I am asking so if there anything like interview pls let me knw my mail id is ishaq.rub@gmail.com

Comment

Ok now I get it, why the tests for the companies are so outdated.
          I attended one , while joining a very reputed company last year. Of the 40 questions 4 were wrong, almost 10 were outdated an asking about OBOs.Which made me feel that the person framing the questions had worked on OBOs and nothing else.
          Why do we blame the MMD surveyors?

Comment

Help is required if the test is complex. The students after having completed their presea training have to prepare themselves for the interview. Sometimes certain institutes also give them a proper channel through which they head their way towards good jobs. There are many institutes which provide training such as “International Maritime”, “ABS Academy”, “Springdale Maritime Academy” etc. There are many associations which provide the students with accurate training so that they fetch up good jobs for themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X