Rpm can not increace to critical man b&w 6l35mc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rpm can not increace to critical man b&w 6l35mc

I have a problem with this machine , type Man b & w 6l35 mc , at the start of the engine,Machines can increace to 100 , but when I add the engine rpm to the critical,The machine can not increse to critical rpm, And I have checked the injecktor and plunger no problem But scavenge no 1,3,4, the temperature is up to 80 and there is thick black mud,Please a solution that makes me confused,I have read the manual book but I did not find any problems like this, I have also checked the camshaft and crankshaft all at the position that has been measured nothing has changed,please help to solve this problem.

It indicates serious blow past in unit 1,3 and 4. You need to inspect the piston rings (through scavenge trunk) and I think you need to replace the rings at the earliest to avoid risk of scavenge fire

Comment

Thank you for the help. Never knew of this solution until now.

Comment

When reading through flat top grill reviews, pay attention to user comments of build quality. Typically the better the build quality, the longer your flat top grill will last. No one wants to replace their burner on a recently purchased flat top grill because they didn’t read through flat top gas grill reviews. Take note of how sturdy the unit is in areas like the grill hood, wheels and propane storage.

Comment

Working...
        X