Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Certificate of Competency Class 2 (British) (UK)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certificate of Competency Class 2 (British) (UK)

Hi, I am now working as a 3rd Engineer on a chemical tanker and I would like to go for my CoC Class 2 in UK in the year of 2017. If there is anyone out there who is holding British CoC, please kindly share your experience with us and I would be very happy to hear from you. If you don't mind, kindly provide us with the step by step procedure to CoC Class 2 Oral at MCA. It would be very helpful for us if you kindly answer the questions below?

1. Which maritime institutes in UK offer courses for CoC Class2 (Marine Engineering)?
    2. How much is the course fees?
    3. How long is the course duration?
    4. How much money is required for accommodation, food and other expenses approximately each month? (Course fees not included)
    5. How much sea time is required to sit for CoC Class 2?

Thank you very much

Hi yenlin I stumble upon your post while I was searching through the net for info regarding doing class 2 in uk. As I am also planning to further my studies next year there but have limited info and would like to know more. The main question which I'm more interested is the total cost fee as I am more concern on the financial side. As for your question on which maritime institute offer the course there are a few if you look it up on google. From the review South Tyneside would be the best to do the course for engineers but the fees are rather expensive and Glasgow is another option whereby the fees are cheaper. Bout other institute I don't have further info.As for the duration is about 6 to 8 months if all goes well. Hope you have some insight about it and do share. Thanks

Comment

If there is anyone out there who is holding British CoC, please kindly share your experience with us and I would be very happy to hear from you. MB6-895 braindumps
      Recently updated MB6-895 new updated questions are included today in our question bank. Download the latest Microsoft MB6-895 Question to ensure your success in Exam.

Comment

Working...
      X