Top Marine Colleges in India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Marine Colleges in India

Marine engineering has a great scope in India. Many of the students want to pursue this advance branch of engineering called marine electrical & electronics, to make a career as electro technical officer.A field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas is petroleum engineering and such similar course is provided by only few top colleges in India.

AMET University have various Engineering streams like Marine,Logistics and Ocean Research courses.AMET offers a wide range of courses approved by Directorate General of Shipping and University Grants Commision.AMET University is one of the best universities in India ranking among top 10 universities offering different engineering courses.The best college in India for all marine courses, offering range of courses from marine electrical courses to Harbor Engineering with placements.

For more details,
    http://www.ametuniv.ac.in/

Hello sir, Good day. I would like to ask about not really financial planning but something about career. Sir I have completed my 3 years course BS in Marine Engineering from Manila, Philippines. My concern is that I am not allowed to go onboard a ship from Philippines because of certain laws and rules. My college is suggesting me to apply from India. Sir am I eligible to apply from India and if yes then how? Sir please reply me as I am really in a confused situation. I have even tried to contact DGS, Mumbai but no response.
    Thank You sir.

Comment

Working...
    X