New Zealand coc or Australian coc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand coc or Australian coc

Dear friends and seniors , I'm a TME ( diploma in marine engineering) I had 9 months of sailing experience in bulk carrier .
    my questions are :
    * Which COC would be best for getting jobs compared to NZ and Australia ?
    * If I get any COC for class IV , can I sail with Indian flag vessel ?
    * I saw one statement in a rule book of DG shipping about recognisation of certificate , there it was written TRAINEE UNDER TONNAGE TAX BENEFITS , What is this mean ?
    how to know about this ? Is it depends on my company ?
    * What would be the probability of getting jobs with these CoC?

Please clear my doubts .
    Thank you

Great information! I will visit your site more often so that I am updated. The ideas I gather from here cannot be paid with money. Thanks very much!
    wuxiaworld

Comment

My name is Dmitrii Kretov.I"m fond of travelling and travelled to some places.I had difficults to travel by sea though.I also tried to find courses to become able seaman,not officer,but failed.Want to find friends,so write everyone,and maybe somebody can help me to find courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitriiseafarer View Post
        My name is Dmitrii Kretov.I"m fond of travelling and travelled to some places.I had difficults to travel by sea though.I also tried to find courses to become able seaman,not officer,but failed.Want to find friends,so write everyone,and maybe somebody can help me to find courses.
        i need course to, if u find please inform me
        toko gundam online

Comment

Working...
        X