No announcement yet.

Institute to prefer, obesity and smoking.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Institute to prefer, obesity and smoking.

I am in class 12 and will appear for IMU CET IN 2018. I have quit smoking cigarettes and marijuana and there is 1 year for exam.
    It wont be a problem right?
    The only problem is that i am obese type 3, height is 180cm and weight is 130Kg! After my 12th boards i will go intensive weight loss program. But if i didnt lose mich weight, then?
    And last, i live in Greater Noida, International Maritime Institute is in my neighbour. Is it a good enough college or should i try for IMUs. I have heard that in IMUs sponsorship is a problem so i will prefer private institute like i said IMI. Secondly if I didnt get sponsorship in private institute also then will i remain unemployed after graduation?
    Only one last thing, i want to be an engineer but ome do not get promoted to Captain from Engineering Department, do they? Which one should i opt for BSc or B. Tech? Regarding income, and career stability.
    What about agencies like ALPHA9?

Lal Vedant Nath Shah Deo During medical examination your BMI will be checked hence you need to be in a good proportion. It won't be much of a problem is you are not exactly meeting the criteria as during the training period it can be achieved. Too much overweight can be a cause of rejection in medical examination.

Check difference between Engineer and navigation officer -​
    You can become Chief Engineer, Not captain.

For income-​

The job market is currently in a very poor condition.

Alpha9 is a 3rd party. Advice to approach a reputed college directly or through IMUCET.