Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all Merchant Navy Deck Officers to give their opinion in my online survey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Merchant Navy Deck Officers to give their opinion in my online survey!

Hi everyone,

I am a final year student studying Navigation and Maritime Science at Plymouth University, whilst also completing my training for my OOW (Officer of the Watch) Unlimited. As part of my final year I am doing a research project, and your participation in this survey is very important.
    Interest for propulsion systems and vessel manoeuvres coupled with my cadetship spent on highly manoeuvrable offshore vessels has convinced me to look into manoeuvring skills of modern day ship handlers in the Merchant Navy. In other words, my final year project wants to research how confident Deck Officers feel when engaging in ship handling (manual handling) during clearly defined situations such as harbour manoeuvres, docking manoeuvres etc.

The survey is anonymous and takes a maximum of 5-10 minutes to complete You can withdraw from the questionnaire at any point.

If you want to participate in my survey, simply click on the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3X59GRJ

Thank you very much.
Working...
X