Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anish
    replied
    prajwal kale Advice you to please start a new thread for this question.

Leave a comment:

• prajwal kale
    commented on 's reply
    Sir i am all set to.do gp rating cource sir can i be eligible to become an officer

• Anish
    replied
    Aman Jay You can purchase this ebook from our payment gateway for indian users. You need to click on "More Payment Option (for Buyers from India)" just below the "Download it Now" button. When you click that link, you will be redirected to a secured Indian payment gateway with debit card, net banking and credit card options. If you are still facing problems, please contact us at info@marineinsight.com

Leave a comment:

• Aman Jay
    commented on 's reply
    hello sir thankyou for your gr8 advice
    i have completed my 1st v/l it was gr8 contract all went well
    i was planing to purchase ur book in this discount time but i m unable to pay as after filling all details of card and address the payment is not processing ..
    after discount is was coming to 1.56 $ CAN I PAY YOU DIRECTLY VIA PAYTM OR ANY OTHER WALLETS
    as the book is in pdf so u can send me a mail .
    or can u suggest any other mode of payment i wanted to gain some knowledge from ur book
    thanks in advance

• RAJEEVE
    replied
    Hello Aman Jay! ...and congratulations upon your first appointment.
    Board the vessel with full confidence and all the necessary gear and books . Ask your company if the Boiler suits and safety shoes are provided by them or will you have to procure them.Tolexo.com has some good quality safety shoes.
    Board the vessel with necessary humility of a learner and an ALL WEATHER positive attitude.
    Do not be ever depressed by the behavior or indifference of others. Remember it is a life long voyage that you have to make.
    Open a NRE savings account in SBI bank with the help of your passport and CDC ( as only they understand the concept of a NRI without having stepped out of the country. You may need your company letter for that).
    For the moment this will suffice.
    Marineinsight.com is publishing an e-book on FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR SEAFARERS. This will explain everything to you in a step by step and lucid manner. Just wait for a bit.You can start and structure your savings and investments a little later... but not too late.
    So embark upon that historically glorious career and enjoy every moment of it.

Leave a comment:

• Aman Jay
    started a topic Suggestions for joinning first vessel.{cadet}

Suggestions for joinning first vessel.{cadet}

As this (BALTIC WOLF) is my first v/ls ,a bulk carrier i wanted some suggestions about these:-
    -what to prepare/revise in relation with studies <as i completed my presea 6 mons earlier >
    -how to manage my wages<saving and finacle planning>
    -imp points to learn onboard ship

THANKS IN ADV
    Last edited by Aman Jay; 12-05-2015, 08:47 PM.
Working...
X