Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck cadet

Hi...
    i am sreerag Mangalery, i have completed +2 with bio science and graduated in computer science, also have valid indian cdc, stcw certificate and medicals can i join as a deck cadet in a ship?

Sreerag Mangalery Do you have pre sea training certificate? have you applied for any colleges? Please read the article-
    https://www.marineinsight.com/career...merchant-navy/

Comment

I have only the above mentioned documents, along these documents which post can i apply in merchant navy?

Comment

With these document, it is very difficult as now a days getting job on ship is extremely difficult for freshers and candidates with maritime schooling are preferred.

Comment

• aman
          aman commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi
          I am a deck cadet with DNS certificate and i have completed 9 months of cadetship.
          i want to quit sailing and go for some ashore job.Please advice what course should i go for to get a shore job.Also can i do any course in Canada to get ashore job there in the same field.

• HiI am a deck cadet with DNS certificate and i have completed 9 months of cadetship.i want to quit sailing and go for some ashore job.Please advice what course should i go for to get a shore job.Also can i do any course in Canada to get ashore job there in the same field.

Comment

Working...
        X