Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crew Management a legitimate recruiting agency for seafarers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Crew Management a legitimate recruiting agency for seafarers?

Their website is http://www.crewingmgm.com/ , they are recruiting for all possible jobs for ships, platforms, ports, shipyards, etc. Are they legitimate?
    DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DID NOT WORK WITH THEM!!

------------------------------

My employment status:
    18.09.2017: I got a job at Baltic Liners LTD http://www.balticliners.com/ company and I have paid the fee
    19.09.2017: They have received my payment and informed my employer
    20.09.2017: I got a phone call from my employer to send to them my seaman's book scanned because they need to check it.
    21.09.2017: My seaman's book was verified. They will send a sample of my contract to my email address which I will sign on-board
    22.09.2017: They offered their help to get my Schengen VISA, but I already have it from my previews employer. They requested my scanned documents. I have sent my documents to their email address. Now I am waiting for more details.
    23.09.2017: I got a call from my boss. He said that they have ordered my plane tickets and I need to prepare my luggage because in 3 days I have to board the airplane. I will fly somewhere to Germany and the ship's agent will pick me up from airport. They said that I need my seaman's book, passport, plane tickets and cell phone all the time during the flight for check-ins.
    24.09.2017: I am preparing my luggage
    25.09.2017: I am preparing my luggage
    26.09.2017:
    27.09.2017:

Current impression:
    - they are very serious
    - they are legit
    - they reply all the time to my questions

I recommend this company for employment
    Last edited by PresnoRicardoDolo; 09-26-2017, 02:40 AM.

You know because you have created it.

Comment

NO.
    BEWARE of such websites:

- Who charges for their service
    - Who does not have an official email ID.
    - Who do not have any client details listed (ships, companies etc.)

Comment

• PresnoRicardoDolo
      PresnoRicardoDolo commented
      Editing a comment
      'Who charges for their service' - why dont you make a company like this and work for free, charity? I will love to use it! I dont like to pay

• Don Stevo
      Don Stevo commented
      Editing a comment
      Please sir I got a job offer by Baltic liners ltd sicrewing and I have paid the acceptance fee please I want to know if its legitimate because I have been communicating with them and currently they offered to provide the documents required for my schengan Visa... Please comment with esperience only.

• Don Stevo
      Don Stevo commented
      Editing a comment
      Please sir I got a job offer by Baltic liners ltd sicrewing and I have paid the acceptance fee please I want to know if its legitimate because I have been communicating with them and currently they offered to provide the documents required for my schengan Visa... Please comment with esperience only.

That's bullshit! have you used their services and you did not get a job? I have created this post over a week ago and I got a job 3 days ago, I paid their fee in the same day. Yesterday I got a phone call from my employer. everything is great! I had to sent them my scanned seaman's book so they can check it.

Comment

Can please help what is the true i had a job came from baltic liners and ineed to pay the acceptance fees. What will i do?

Comment

Please can someone help me by putting more light on this issue for me. I have a job offer from Baltic liners Ltd through crewing management and I am ask to pay by crewmgm before permitted to process my employment document by Baltic liners. Is this real? Please help me before l fall in the wrong hand and scamers, thanks

Comment

I have it too, is it true

Comment

I have the offer too. Is it true? Somebody help before I fall in the wrong hand or scamers. Thanks
            ​​​​

Comment

Eno87 I have never seen one legitimate company who asks for such fees. My honest opinion- AVOID and move forward.

Comment

• Saravana Krisel
                Saravana Krisel commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi sir,

I am an Electrical Engineer & having 3 years working experience in Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
                I am interested to join ETO course in this year in Mumbai. how is the job opportunity in this field?? Please guide me

I believe that’s a scam! Be careful with those websites. Be cautious when they asked for charges as they could easily steal your money. Be aware of the email ID as well, from there you can see if it’s real or not.

Comment

Working...
              X