X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GME COURSE AT ANGLO EASTERN, KARJAT

Hello friends,
    I am a mechanical engineer 2014 passout and have experience of 1.5 years in marine design field. but recently have found interest in Merchant navy.
    I have been selected by Anglo eastern for GME june 2016 batch.
    I wish to know weather the promise of 100% placement is true or not.
    REPLY ASAP as I am about to leave my permanent job behind and enter this field, and also I would be the only bread and butter after 3 yr as dad retires .
    REPLY AWAITED
    THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

Sanket deshpande You can believe Anglo Eastern as they have a big management company running alongside. But I am sure the 100% placement is only for the training period (Jr engineer training required for Class IV exams).

Comment

Hi...am elix...currently studying in shipping and logistics...I have to do a project in related to this subject...Please suggest me important topics to do a project...kindly please help...thank you...

Comment

Hello sir,
        I have completed my GME course from GRSE Kolkata in sep15 with maximum marks in my batch.
        My friends who had not cleared even there exam in first attempts are on board in good companies due to some strong references, and I am still wandering company to company in search of job. I am having no connection in this field.
        Getting frustrated a lot.
        Please guide me what to do.
        Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X