Crewing Agent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crewing Agent

Is S.I. Crewing, that offers jobs at sea, a legitimate recruiting agency?

At the moment i work as AB on another company, but my son got employed by S.I Crewing as deck cadet. They sent him to a german company. He is now working for 800E/month as deck cadet, big ship, container. This is very good because he works directly with the employer and there is no agency in between cu cut down his salary.
    But what can i say, i am loyal to my greek company i work for 20 years for them and i don't need to switch to another.
    Good luck

Comment

• Marvin
      Marvin commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet.. I'm still hoping and waiting them to contact me..

• Marvin
      Marvin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's just about 3days now after I paid the S.I crewing. Yesterday I sent them an email on what next step shall I make and they told me that their job is done and the recruiter will contact me for more information about the vacancy.

• Aaron Sackey Jr
      Aaron Sackey Jr commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm alright let's wait and see the outcome.

In my opinion, the company is ok and they employ a lot of people.

Comment

If you want to get a job really fast they offer a service and you have to pay something like 30 euro. My son did pay and started working in 18 days

Comment

• Francis Soth
        Francis Soth commented
        Editing a comment
        We were desperate because he didn't find a company in 2 years

I paid but I have to sit for an exam and the passsing mark is 80%.The exam is so tough.And now is still waiting to board the ship as to complete my internship programme. I really need to get on board.

Comment

• Aaron Sackey Jr
        Editing a comment
        Yes Marvin I got accepted on a bulk carrier ship on the S.I. crewing site by a company KSS RUSSIA which is not on the site anymore,after I paid they sent me a chat message on the site asking if I accept the job and I said YES .Then they gave me details about the ship and the site other Stuff.the company secretary who sent me the chat then told me she was going to send me a contract letter and call me in a few days time and discuss the visa,airline ticket with me.waited for three days nothing in my email and had a message chat on the website again which the secretary said her boss has a new requirement if am very prepared for the job and they sent me a test like 60 questions and The pass mark is 80%.I got 75% and they told me I've failed the test and I should keep trying to apply .up till now I have no job offer from the site and my 35 euros gone free.I tried contacting them for a refund of my money and no response.

• CaptDonsods
        CaptDonsods commented
        Editing a comment
        I got tru the same process but I am on ship now

• Aaron Sackey Jr
        Editing a comment
        CaptDonsods what's your prove?

Aaron, how possible that the company secretary from KSS RUSSIA who accepted you, and BALTIC LINER LTD who accepted me having the same name? My opinion on S.I crewing site is a job scam.

Comment

S.I. Crewing is a big scamming site by a man named STOIAN IONUT. seafarers beware of this website trying to scam seafarer looking for jobs at sea. sicrewing.com

Comment

• CaptDonsods
          CaptDonsods commented
          Editing a comment
          I take a test but it was very easy. got over 90 score

• CaptDonsods
          CaptDonsods commented
          Editing a comment
          that guys is from a payment company, nothing to do with sicrewing

• Aaron Sackey Jr
          Editing a comment
          This is my number +233240674483 send me the prove of a letter of contract CaptDonsods,there are so many seafarers seriously looking for jobs who are competent so please let's have prove before you start misinforming people.

Please am employed by same company and am asked to pay before more details will come to me please guys in the house help before am stucked

Comment

• Aaron Sackey Jr
          Editing a comment
          Femi omole please don't bother paying its a fake site.the guy will just scam you.

Hello guys! They are not scammers. They help me find a job at Baltic Liners company on a ferry. I am working for 4 months salary good, my crew change is next month. I cannot send my contract here because is private.

Comment

you cannot satisfy everybody and if you are not theoretically prepared stay home. maritime life is hard
        Last edited by CaptDonsods; 3 days ago.

Comment

Working...
        X